Estates of Russell Creek
Plano, Texas
Coit Road & Hedgecoxe

Weather Underground member since 2003, KTXPLANO7
67° F
Sunday, June 16, 2019
8:11 AM
Sunrise 6:14am, Sunset 8:34pm
Moonrise 8:07pm, Moonset 5:44am
Widget
The Plano Truth

Market Futures
Updated: 6/16/2019 8:01:00 AM
IndexLast CloseChangePercent
DOW26089.6118.000.07%
NASDAQ7479.11-38.00-0.51%
S&P2886.98-2.25-0.08%
RUSSELL1522.5-10.80-0.71%

Russell Creek Station forecast for Sunday, June 16, 2019 ... Today: Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 87. South wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between three quarters and one inch possible.. . .Tonight: Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 8pm. Cloudy, with a low around 69. Southeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.. . .Monday: Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 87. Southeast wind around 10 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.. . .Monday Night: A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. South southwest wind around 5 mph becoming southeast in the evening.. . .Tuesday: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 90. South wind 5 to 10 mph.. . .Tuesday Night: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75. South wind around 10 mph.. . .Wednesday: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93. South southwest wind 10 to 15 mph.. . .Wednesday Night: A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. South wind around 10 mph.. . .Thursday: A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 94. South southwest wind around 10 mph.. . .
Forecast last updated Sunday, June 16, 2019 8:00 AM


Nexrad Fort Worth
Nexrad Fort Worth

NOAA GOES East CONUS

Misty, Wet Conditions

Current Conditions
Temperature66.6°
Heat Index73.2°
Humidity96%
Dew Point65.4°
Barometer29.80, Steady
Wind Speed1 mph
Wind DirectionSouth East
Rainfall2.28 inches
Solar Radiation70 W/sqm

Today's Extremes
High Temperature83.4°12:00am
Low Temperature65.5°5:49am
High Heat Index88.4°12:00am
High Humidity96%7:24am
Low Humidity61%2:29am
High Barometer29.842:34am
Low Barometer29.7312:01am
High Wind Speed17 mph2:28am
Rainfall2.28 in
Peek Rain Rate3.810 in/hr4:47am

June's Extremes
High Temperature95.5°6/8/19
Low Temperature63.7°6/12/19
High Heat Index104.5°6/1/19
High Humidity96%6/16/19
Low Humidity29%6/13/19
High Barometer30.226/10/19
Low Barometer29.606/6/19
High Wind Speed19 mph6/9/19
Rainfall4.15 in
Peek Rain Rate5.540 in/hr6/9/19 1:37pm

2019's Extremes
High Temperature95.5°6/8/19
Low Temperature20.0°3/5/19
High Heat Index104.5°6/1/19
Low Wind Chill4.8°3/4/19
High Humidity97%1/3/19
Low Humidity18%3/17/19
High Barometer30.712/8/19
Low Barometer29.334/10/19
High Wind Speed33 mph4/10/19
Rainfall25.00 in
Peek Rain Rate6.700 in/hr5/18/19 1:22pm


Radio Propagation Outlook
Other Text

Weather Underground PWS KTXPLANO7

You can add the above widget to any web page.
Just paste the HTML below into your site.


Stormlevel 0
SkyIndex 20
SkyIndexRatio 0.03
SkyVary 31
Temp Rate 0.44
Hazard
Hazard Time
Solar Rate 37.3

Other Text
Fly your flag today.
Father's Day

Hebrew Date: Yom Rishon, 13th of Sivan, 5779
Bahá'í (Badí‘ calendar) Date: 12 Nùr, 176
Both calendars increment at sunset.
Summer Solstice
Summer begins Friday, June 21, 2019 at 10:48 AM CDT

Fathers Day
June 16, 2019
Fathers Day
Fathers Day

Today


T-storms Likely
High: 87 °F
Tonight


T-storms Likely
Low: 69 °F
Monday


T-storms Likely
High: 87 °F
Monday Night

Chance
T-storms
Low: 72 °F
Tuesday

Chance
T-storms
High: 90 °F
Tuesday Night

Slight Chance
T-storms
Low: 75 °F
Wednesday

Slight Chance
T-storms
High: 93 °F
Wednesday Night

Chance
T-storms
Low: 74 °F
Thursday

Chance
T-storms then Mostly Sunny
High: 94 °F

Other TextOther Text
Other Text
Other Text
Other Text
Other Text
Other Text
Copyright © 2003 - 2019 McConathy.Com Weather, Plano Texas, all rights reserved.
0 Views